ADVANCING APPS YOUR WAY
Azure Managed Services: Focus on What You Do Best.
Helping you operate your IT cloud infrastructure securely and cost-effectively on a daily basis. No long-term lock-in contract!
Network Elite’s Azure Managed Services offer a complete infrastructure management solution that includes deployment planning; availability and performance optimization; security monitoring, patching, and threat mitigation; pro-active cloud infrastructure issue resolution; and backup and disaster recovery planning and execution.
Focus on what you do best and let us manage the rest.
AZURE INFRASTRUCTURE MANAGEMENT
Network Elites builds and manages application hosting on Azure that leverages the full range of Azure’s infrastructure services, including Infrastructure-as-a-Service, Platform-as-a-Service, Software-as-a-Service, and serverless.
We help enterprise organizations of all sizes to rehost, rearchitect, and optimize applications for Azure.
Network Elites’ Azure infrastructure management teams:
- Migrate and manage servers in the cloud with Azure Virtual Machines.
- Rearchitect applications as microservices to take advantage of Azure’s container services, including Azure Kubernetes Service.
- Take advantage of Azure Functions for low-cost serverless execution.
- Provide compute and storage self-provisioning for fast deployment of Azure resources with pre-approved templates.
- Implement availability and performance monitoring via Azure Monitor to maximize application uptime and responsiveness.
- Proactively respond to and resolve performance and availability Alerts.
AZURE COST MANAGEMENT
Network Elites’ Cloud Cost Management service helps organizations to minimize cloud spending through cost attribution accounting, the reduction of resource over- and under-utilization, and the development of resource allocation plans that ensure applications get the resources they need without overspending.
Network Elites helps Azure users to minimize cloud spending by:
- Implementing monitoring and reporting to give businesses insight into how their cloud budget is being spent.
- Designing and implementing cloud cost-management processes.
- Ensuring cloud resources and budgets are allocated efficiently.
- Identifying areas of over and under-utilization within Azure cloud infrastructure.
- Enacting cost-effective cloud management strategies.
- Aligning cloud spending with the resource requirements of applications to maximize cloud performance while minimizing cloud spending.
AZURE SECURITY MONITORING AND MANAGEMENT
Network Elites provides Azure security monitoring and management services that bring best-practice authentication, security policy management, and threat remediation to applications hosted on Azure. We help enterprise organizations to effectively leverage Azure services to protect infrastructure from the risk of data theft, malware, and other attacks.
Our Azure Managed Security Services include:
- The development, implementation, and management of unified security policies for large-scale infrastructure deployments via Azure Policy and Security Center.
- Continuous security monitoring, including DDoS attack monitoring, with quarterly vulnerability assessments to identify security and compliance risks.
- The design and implementation of security monitoring strategies with actionable and relevant Alerts via Azure Monitor.
- Pro-active patching to mitigate the risk of exploitable software vulnerabilities.
- Anti-virus and anti-malware updates for enhanced detection of viruses, ransomware, and other malicious software.
BUSINESS CONTINUITY SOLUTIONS
Network Elites plans and implements disaster recovery, business continuity, and backup strategies for Azure. We leverage Azure’s geographically diverse cloud infrastructure to keep applications available and data safe during disruptions due to natural disasters, security incidents, and human error.
Business Continuity Management from Network Elites is a complete Azure disaster recovery planning and implementation solution that includes:
- Azure backup and disaster recovery infrastructure management.
- Business continuity planning, monitoring, and implementation.
- Disaster recovery optimization to meet Recovery Time Objectives (RTO) and Recovery Point Objectives (RPO).
- Secure offsite backups with data redundancy.
- Infrastructure analysis to identify weaknesses in disaster recovery strategies and enhance infrastructure resilience.
Why Network Elites for Azure Managed Services?
Network Elites’ team of Azure developers and cloud experts have designed and deployed cloud-native applications on Azure for almost a decade. Our founders built a business that was acquired by Microsoft. Our developers are part of Microsoft Dev Teams for Azure Portal, Service Fabric, and several other Microsoft Technologies. No one knows more about Azure and cloud application development than Network Elites.