SAMPLE SERVICE DELIVERABLES
Sample Service Deliverables
Constant 24×7 health checks on infrastructure including network, servers, applications (e.g., event log monitoring)
- Windows & UNIX servers
- Routers switches & hubs
- WAN connections including frame relay
- Application availability & latency
Management of alert to resolution. If event can be resolved remotely, it is included in the monthly contract fees for the Gold and Platinum packages. Any onsite emergency response is charged at hourly time and materials rates as specified in the contract.
- Fault detection and isolation
- Remote diagnostics and call resolution
- Monthly report analyzing data and call history
Quarterly Review meetings with experienced NetworkElites consultants to discuss migrations, new application roll-outs and proactive ways to optimize performance
- Ability to plan for and justify additional capacity needs based on report analysis
- Detailed performance and trend reports
- Quarterly review and planning meetings
Detailed Security Monitoring (available starting with Gold and Platinum options)
- Intrusion monitoring, focused on segmenting and protecting host resources from unauthorized access
- Vulnerability scanning on selected devices for more than 900 different types of vulnerabilities across your IT infrastructure
Software patch remediation (available with Platinum option only)
- Reduce costs of keeping current with Microsoft patches
Advanced application monitoring (Oracle, SQL, Exchange, Lotus Notes) – available with Platinum option only
- Reviews performance data sets associated with the efficient operation of the application rather than the infrastructure, including database, response time, memory, and even the specific code associated with that application.
How We Work
We work systematically with you to understand your goals and objectives and meet them within your calendar and budget parameters. We believe in the PDCA (Plan-Do-Check-Adjust) management method for the control and continuous improvement of processes.
Together, we establish the objectives and processes necessary to deliver results in accordance with the expected output (your goals).
Then we implement the plan and execute the process. We also collect data for analysis in the steps to follow (Check and Adjust).
We study the actual results and compare them against the expected results to determine any differences. This step involves the holistic approach of meeting the corporation’s needs as well as each individual’s needs and satisfaction levels.
Lastly, we take any corrective actions needed and together we look forward to determine where to apply changes that will include process improvements over time.