PROOF OF SUCCESS
Create Stunning Interactive Reports Through Power BI
Power BI Desktop gives you tools to transform, analyze, and visualize data. Additionally, you can share reports in seconds with your organization using Power BI on the web. Essentials including all the queries, data models, and reports you create in Excel can transfer to a stunning interactive dashboard – and you don’t need to learn a new application or language. As a result, saving you time.
Consistent Analysis Across Your Organization
With SQL Server Analysis Services you can easily build robust, reusable models over your data. Therefore providing consistency across reporting and analysis in your organization. Empower your team to make quick, confident decisions with a single view of your business. Furthermore, Power BI Groups lets you collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure that everyone uses the right data.
Easily Embed BI & Analytics Within Your Apps
Deliver stunning interactive reports in your app with the Power BI Embedded service. Above all, you can use its own open, standards-based REST API to integrate your application or service with Power BI. Of course, this integration helps you deliver your solutions faster while focusing on your core value.
Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations – Quantiq BI Packaged Solutions
Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations now comes out of the box with over 39 workspaces, each with multiple reports included within the user licenses. Moreover, for more complex business intelligence requirements when businesses need to report on information from other applications and data sources that are ‘mashed’ together in a single Business Intelligence strategy, Network Elites offers a number of pre-built ready to go solutions:
- Advanced reporting, offering a more flexible reporting strategy
- Additionally, uses standard data export processes from Dynamics 365 with Azure BYODB (Bring Your Own Database) Azure SQL
- Also, offering Intelligent PowerBI datasets with pre-build reports for common BI requirements
- Ability to connect data model with other datasources as required
- In addition, use of Azure Analysis Services (AAS) data model to provide greater scalability and performance (optional)
- Additionally, Offering the BI Advanced solution benefits with the addition of Azure SQL Data Warehouse as a more traditional BI platform
- Includes ability to report on Slowly Changing Dimensions (SCD)