SharePoint Consulting Expertise: We make SharePoint work for you!
Network Elites offers a broad range of SharePoint Consulting Services. These services help you save time, increase productivity, and achieve comprehensive security and compliance. Furthermore, they help reduce complexity, and improve the overall user experience. In fact, we offer the best SharePoint solutions, and we make SharePoint work for you.
Our team of Microsoft-certified SharePoint architects, developers, and administrators have extensive expertise. As a result, we can leverage technology to solve real-world business challenges.
Our SharePoint Consulting Services incorporate extensive capabilities delivering projects in six key categories:
Portals & Intranets
- Information Governance, Site Hierarchy
- Planning & Implementation
- Branding / UX / Responsive Design
- Native, Interchange & LiveTiles
Document & Content
- Information Governance & Taxonomy/li>
- Retention & Compliance
- Search Planning & Configuration
- Legacy System & File Share Migration
& Development Services
- Native and Nintex
- Electronic Forms
- Document-Based Processes
- Integration and Automation
CUSTOM SOLUTION DEVELOPMENT
- Cloud Compliant App Development
- Web Service Development
- 3rd Party Product Integration
SHAREPOINT SERVER SERVICES
- Infrastructure Planning & Deployment
- Upgrade, Migration & Consolidation
- Farm Administration & Support
OFFICE 365 SERVICES
- Tenant Planning and Deployment
- Identity Management (AD Sync or ADFS)
- Exchange, OneDrive for Business, Skype and SharePoint
- Deployment & Migration
- Hybrid Deployment
- Tenant Administration and Support
SharePoint Optimization Solutions
Network Elites can optimize your SharePoint deployment, implement new features and provide on-going support. Moreover, we ensure that your SharePoint infrastructure is healthy, compliant, and integrated into your critical business processes and systems.
In conclusion, we specialize in planning, implementing, customizing, optimizing, and supporting SharePoint solutions that meet your organization’s unique needs.