Protect your network, protect your business
The U.S. National Cyber Security Alliance found that 60 percent of small companies are unable to sustain their businesses over six months if a cyber attack happens. Of course, one of the major reasons is paying no attention to Network Vulnerability Assessment.
SECURITY GAP ASSESSMENT
Our security gap assessment will determine a baseline as well as maps out short term and long term milestones along with an action plan that will get your security baseline to a strong level of protection.
NETWORK VULNERABILITY ASSESSMENT
Identifying at-risk conditions is critical to see how exposed your organization is to certain attacks. Moreover, our vulnerability assessment will determine appropriate defenses and remediation.
Cloud computing also helps you avoid unnecessary expenditures on IT resources and provides the flexibility to access additional IT resources as your business grows.
This assessment is designed to expose weaknesses across your firewall configurations. Additionally, it will perform scans based on best practices to determine risks.
Do you need Network Vulnerability Assessment or other types of Tests or Audits?
The tests mentioned are only some of the many powerful tools we have in our disposal to monitor and assess your infrastructure. If you have a specific test or concern in mind, talk to us to find out how we can help!
Security Gap Assessment
Our security specialists are certified and use various tools and criteria to put together their reports.
- These inspections are customized around your business requirements and objectives
- Our team will evaluate whether your systems are susceptible to outside disruptions or unauthorized access
- We compare your environment with industry standards and best practices, and advise you on what should be done to keep your organization secure based on your unique needs
- We use more than 20 different inspection points across 5 categories
- Governance, Risk, Compliance
- Network Security
- Operations security and Continuous Monitoring
- System security
- Authentication security and access control
Identifying at-risk conditions is critical to see how exposed your organization is to certain attacks. Our vulnerability assessment will determine appropriate defenses and remediations to heighten security based on the parameters of your network
- Scan for external and internal vulnerabilities
- Firewall security audit
- System and software patch audits
- Compare results to system hardening benchmarks
- Common vulnerability scoring system